|Delicious & Easy|
Raspberry Pound Cake Stack
Serves 2, Prep time= 5 minutes
- 4 thin slices of Sara Lee pound cake
- 1 small carton of raspberries
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1.5-2 t. of vanilla bean sugar (or substitute 1-1.5 t. of sugar & 1/4 t. vanilla)
- 2 squares of Lindt Dark Chocolate with a touch of sea salt
- Rinse the raspberries & gently dry them.
- Place the cream & the vanilla sugar in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until cream sets & it forms soft peaks.
- Place 2 of the slices of pound cake side by side on a plate. Layer on 1/2 of the raspberries. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of the raspberries.
- With a paring knife thinly shave or chop the dark chocolate (you can also use a cheese knife/slicer). Sprinkle this on top of the whipped cream.
- Repeat for the 2nd dessert & serve
|Great end to a work week|