|Garlic-Soy Green Beans and Citrus Glazed Pork Belly|
Garlic-Soy Green Beans
Serves 2-3, Cooking time- 10-15 minutes
|Ingredient Lineup (minus the white pepper)|
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. sesame oil (can use up to 2 t.)
- 1 bag of whole, frozen green beans (or fresh equivalent-- around 2-3 cups)
- 0.5 t. ground garlic (or substitute 1-2 cloves of minced fresh garlic)
- 1/4 t. ground ginger
- 1/4 t. ground white pepper
- 2 t. soy sauce
- [optional] Sliced almonds
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over Medium-High heat. When oil is hot, add the sesame oil.
2. Add the frozen green beans to the pan. Sprinkle the garlic, ginger & white pepper over the beans. Toss green beans around in the oil & spice until evenly coated.
|Beans & Spices|
3. When green beans are almost cooked thoroughly, toss in the soy sauce. Continue cooking until liquid is reduced. Pour green beans into serving dish & toss with sliced almonds.